When buying a car is not difficult, you can just go to a showroom or car show and then you can buy your dream car from these places. Plus now there are many ways you can buy cars, ranging from credit or cash. But if you don’t understand the tips for buying the right new car, then you could be exposed to the risk of fraud when buying a car. Especially at this time a lot of naughty salespeople in the guise of offering a lot of things but in fact is not in accordance with reality. Then how do you not be exposed to the risk of fraud that can happen? Here’s how to buy a new car so you don’t get fooled.
- Look for as much information as possible
The first thing you need to do before buying a new car is to find as much information as possible. Starting from the type of car you need, for example, you want the best MPV car, then how much information you can about the car. From the prices on the market to the features available in it. This will be very useful so that later you will not be fooled by the market price of the car. In addition, find information about car dealers who are already trusted. You can go to a car show to see a comparison of the prices offered by each car dealer. Look for a car dealer that offers the best prices on the market.
- Recognize the Specifications and Facilities Provided
After you get the right car and car dealer for you, then now recognize the specifications of the car you are buying and look at all the bonus facilities that have been promised to the car dealer. Besides that, know car sales well. Even if necessary, you can find information from fellow car dealers outside the office where he works. This is quite important so that you know the profile and background of the sales. This can minimize the occurrence of fraud committed by car sales.
- Don’t be tempted by cheap prices
Who doesn’t want to get a cheap quality car recommendation? It seems that everyone who wants to buy a car hopes to get the best price. But never be tempted by the value of cheap cars offered by the sales people. It could be that the cheaper the price of the car offered, the services provided afterward are not so good compared to the previous bidding process. So think back if you are offered the price of a car that is too cheap on the market.
- Don’t hesitate to negotiate
One thing that is important but rarely done by most prospective buyers is negotiating. You can make a price quote when you have found the right dealer. So there is no harm if you negotiate prices. Who knows, later car dealers can offer the best offer for you. If the car dealer refuses and the price is not yet in line with your budget, then you can look for other car dealers that might suit your budget.
- Don’t Forget to Test Drive
Of all the tips on choosing a cheap car, then this way do not forget to do it. A test drive is a way to buy a new car so that it is never fooled that must be done. It is important to be able to do a test drive so you can really get the right car. Usually, a car dealer will give approximately 30 minutes to do a test drive. When testing vehicles, there are a number of things you need to pay attention to, including:
• Try a variety of technologies and features embedded in the car starting from audio, power windows, air conditioners, internet, and many others.
• Pay attention to the size of the cabin and the trunk of the car. Although it looks trivial this has a significant role.
• Don’t forget to pay attention to technical matters, such as
transmission systems, handbrake, engine acceleration, and others. Make sure if the transmission you choose is comfortable to use. In the market itself, there are 2 types of transmissions that are commonly offered, namely manual and automatic. Look for information about the advantages and disadvantages of the two types of transmission systems.
• Feel comfortable in the driver’s seat. How to manage and whether the seat belt feels comfortable to use. See the shape of the dashboard whether it is in accordance with body posture or not. This will greatly affect visibility while driving.
• Turn on the engine and drive the car on the road. Feel vehicle acceleration, transmission changes, and steering quality. Also, try to park the car in various positions. From there later you can feel the weakness of the car. Try to drive the vehicle and feel the quality of the suspension.